Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My little girl is 6

I can't believe my Cassidy is six today. It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. Where does the time go? We picked up Cassidy from summer camp and let her choose her fun. She Chose ToysRUs and ChuckECheese. We started at Toys R Us and of course that was fun. Toys R Us is fun at any age. Cassidy made her selections with her birthday money and then we headed to Chuck E Cheese. John and I weren't real excited about Chuckies for dinner, but it wasn't our birthdays. Zane got a bite of pizza and wouldn't let go. That baby just wants some real food. And then we headed home for some cake and Cassidy's last present(a bike). Then we tried to get everyone calmed down for bed. I'm a little exhausted, especially when I think I still have Mitchell, Zane and Zoe's birthdays coming so soon. I have June, July, and August babies. But, I know it is all worth it to see how excited they get.
We also had a party for Cassidy on sunday at Russell Sims Aquatic. She was so happy to have her friends celebrate with her.

3 comments:

Deaton, party of 5 said...

We had SO MUCH fun. Thanks for including us. You are such a power Mom!!!

Emma's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Cassidy!!!! I still can't believe you are the same little baby I watched enter the world six years ago. You are very special. I love you!

Mary said...

I love Cassidy's new hair cut. Zane and Zoe are getting so big. Mitchell would have loved ridin the waves at Daytona Beach. Gpa and I miss all of you so much. See you soon! Tonya just called me. Check your email for more info.