Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Fun

Saturday night I took Mitchell, Cassidy, Mercedes, Meriah, Zane and Zoe to the Habitat for Humanity fundraiser. They had it over at Traditions. They had one inflatable, face painting, open houses, games, and a movie at night. But their favorite thing was the Home Depot booth. They helped the kids make all sorts of things. Such as :cars, flower boxes and boats. They were at that booth for over an hour. I told them if they kept it up they could start building onto my house. Meriah and Mitchell

Mitchell and Cassidy are attending the Community Education summer program. They have been doing many activities this summer. Last Thursday Community Education held a prom for all of the kids at camp. They held the prom at Lost River Cave. Cassidy(my little socialite) couldn't wait to go. Mitchell didn't want to go and asked to spend the time with his aunt Danielle. They said that anyone was invited so Cassidy wanted to bring her cousins Mercedes and Meriah. The counselors at camp have been teaching the kids new dance moves. That was their night to show off what they learned. Cassidy and the girls got all dressed up. They had a fun time.



4 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Cassidy, I hope you had a good time at your prom. You looked beautiful!!!

Mary said...

You look adorable Cassidy. I see a little Tonya in that face. Maybe it's because I haven't seen you all so long.

Mary said...

I wish I could have seen all of you lovely girls (and Zane, my handsome boy)

Carla said...

I love your blog Jody. I can not believe how big the twins are.