Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Weekend of the Fourth

This was definitely the wettest fourth of July holiday I ever remember. But that didn't stop my children from wanting to get out and enjoy it. We went as a family(John, the kids and I) to the corvette museum festivities on the 3rd. We almost didn't go, but Cassidy is very persistent. Mitchell and Cassidy look forward to those inflatables every year. We stayed only for a little bit, but the kids enjoyed every minute.

On Saturday my mom, Angela, Mercedes, Meriah, Cassidy,Mitchell and I went to go see Kit Kittridge. It was a very cute move. I think the girls and Mitchell learned a little about the great depression. They all seemed to enjoy it. After the movies we ate lunch at Anna's Greek Restaurant. Anna's is one of our favorite places to eat.
Meriah and Cassidy
On Sunday we all went to church. Then there was a potluck after church. Then we headed to the water park. It actually wasn't overwhelmingly crowded that day.


Zoe, Angela, Meriah and Zane

The end to a fun filled weekend.

2 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Wow - 2 posts in one night. You were on a roll!!!

Looks like you had a fun filled weekend. I have to say you have more energy than anyone else I know. I just wish some of it would rub off on me :-)

Deaton, party of 5 said...

That waterpark day was just perfect wasn't it! I'm going to start calling you Wonder Woman--I'm ultra-amazed by your stamina--is that how you spell it--okay energy!