Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Mitchell is 8

Last night I told Mitchell I couldn't believe my baby was going to be eight. He told me he is not a baby, but a big kid. He's still my baby! He chose Toys R Us and Chuck E Cheese. He picked out one small thing at Toys R Us, so John took him to Walmart later. Mitchell came home with a sack full of stuff. He loves action figures, movies and video games. Of course he only had one video game up until now. Mitchell's favorite saying on his Birthday was "It's my Birthday, so I can.....". John and I were able to finish his sentences by the end of the night.

4 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Hope you had a happy birthday Mitchell. I still remember the day you were born (I'm sure your mom does too!) You were soooooo cute and hugable. You would let me give you kisses then :-)

Love you,
Laina

Deaton, party of 5 said...

It's easy getting carried away at Wally World. I always come home with WAY more than I bargained for. Happy bday Mitchell!

Mary said...

Hey Mitchell, Happy Birthday young man! Mercedes, Meriah and I went birthday shopping for you today. Boy, did we have fun. Hope you enjoy your presents we got you for Sunday's party.

Love, Gma

Valerie said...

Wow! 8 years old! Where has the time gone?
I just love Cassidy's hair cut. Where/who did it? that is the look that I'd LOVE Zoe to have one day soon.