Sunday, July 27, 2008

Babies at 11 months

The other day I walked by Cassidy and Zoë's room and noticed that the light was on. Zoë was supposed to be sleeping. I thought Cassidy had turned on the light. I was surprised to see that Zoë had learned to turn on the switch. The switch does light up when off. So she probably was drawn to the light. Here's Zane happy to be up and ready to go. Zane is my best sleeper of all four. He started sleeping all night at four months. Mitchell was my worst, he was two before he started sleeping all night. Zane has also been going from a sitting position to standing. So it won't be long before he's walking all over.


This is Zoë trying to help unload the dishwasher. I can't keep her out of it.


Mitchell and Cassidy used to sit in the back of the van, but there was too much fighting. I let them each sit by a baby and they have done much better.


Zoë and Mitchell





Zane and Cassidy




5 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Your kids are getting waaaaayyyy too big!!! Would you STOP it :-) ?

Valerie said...

Cute post! Nice running into you at Buckhead. Zoe and Zane are so stinkin' cute.
Who cut Cassidy's hair? I love it.
Another quick question... how on earth did you deal with a baby that wouldn't sleep for two years? Wow!!

Carla said...

11 months..... seems like just yesterday they were born. They are all too cute. I love the wall colors!!!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Cute post! It's a shame that there insn't a dishwasher/kidwasher.

Terri said...

It seems just like yesterday you were having them. It can't be true that they are already 11 months.