Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy to Mad in 3.5 seconds

See this sweet little baby boy who is obsessed with paper. He is stuffing a baby wipe in his mouth as fast as he can. I try to get it out as fast as I can. You see how fast his mood changes.


We had a small party for Mitchell at the water park last weekend. His aunt Danielle got him this Iron Man costume. Mitchell loves to dress up.
We also went to the concerts in the park last Friday night. It was a great night for it. There were a lot of people there. And we ran into a bunch of people from church and work. Mercedes, Meriah and Cassidy played on the inflatables, got their faces painted and played in the knew fountain at Circus Square. It was lots of fun.





4 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Poor little Zane! I can't believe you took his paper away :-0 Maybe he just needed a little added fiber in his diet - LOL!

Tell Mitchell that I love his blue crocs with his costume!!!!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I can totally relate to Zane--I like getting my way too =). I hate to miss Concert in the Park tonight, but I've been itching to see The Dark Knight. Hopefully, we'll make it next Friday. Looks like fun!

Mary said...

Jody, I want your background. I love it. Zane is sooo adorable, even when he is mad. I took the picture of Mitchell in his Ironman pose (notice his hands - ready for flight). Heading to Orlando tomorrow.

Valerie said...

So nice to see you at VBS tonight! Zoe and Zane are ADORABLE! Hope you come back tomorrow.