Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Elaina tagged me here goes......


A-Available or Single: Neither-Been married for 12 years
B-Beach or Lake: Beach
C-Cake or Pie? Both
D-Drink of Choice: Coffee
E-Essential Item you use everyday-cell phone
F-Favorite Color: Purple
G-Gummy bears or Worms: Worms
H-Hometown: Bowling Green,Ky
I-Indulgence: a hot bath
J-January or February: February-it' s closer to warmer weather
K-Kids & Names: Mitchell Warren, Cassidy Paige, Zane Robert and Zoë Violet
L-Life is Incomplete without: Family
M-Marriage Date: June 15, 1996
N-Number of Siblings-3(Angela, Tonya and Danielle)
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges, but I eat more apples because I'm to lazy to peal oranges.
P-Phobias: heights, rodents and snakes
Q-Fave Quote: I'm as full as a tick(is that a real quote?)
R-Reasons to smile: There are so many, but my kids rank first
S-Season:Summer
T-Tag 3 or 4 people.....Larie,Valerie, Ashley and Terri
U-Unknown fact about me:In elementary school I looked like Annie(Elaina stop laughing)
V-Vegtable you don't like: Lima beans
X-Xrays: only dental
Y-Your favorite food: mexican, greek, ice cream, oh the list could go on.
Z-Zodiac sign: Scorpio

2 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Sorry, my friend, but I couldn't help but laugh. If I only knew where that picture was, I might actually scan it and put it on your blog so everyone could see just HOW much you actually DID look like Annie! :-0

Valerie said...

I've completed my Tag duties and posted!
Great reading about you.