Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jackson's Orchard

We went to Jackson's two weeks ago. I'm just now finally getting the pictures up. Of course it was warm and sunny that day as you can tell from the shorts and short sleeves. It was busy, but it was fun. I couldn't get all of my kids to look at the camera at the same time. So I had to pick the picture with the most kids looking in the right direction. This is my friend Dorcus. She came out and spent the day with me and my traveling circus.
Angela, Danielle and Mercedes also came and met us up there, but I didn't get their picture. Angela took this picture of me with the twins. Zane was ready to get down. The twins are professional walkers now. They are on the verge of running now(help).

We all had fun and we enjoyed are yummy apple slushies.


1 comment:

Emma's Mommy said...

FUN!!!! It is hard to believe how big the babies are already :-( Can't wait to see what your post is tomorrow.