Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Little Chicken

I picked up a new costume the other day. I tried it on Zane earlier in the day and he didn't know what to think of it. Later that night I decided to try it on Zoë. She was so entertaining that I had to take pictures. Zoë with her cheesy grin.
She looks like she's trying to lay an egg in this pose.

Mitchell couldn't resist to pick up his cute little sister.

She was having trouble standing up in the costume. She kept falling over and rolling around. We couldn't stop laughing. But it didn't hurt her because of all the stuffing.

I've got three costumes for Zane and Zoe for Halloween. I'm not sure which ones they'll wear yet. I have the chicken, a lion and a piglet costume.

5 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

I have one word...........CUTE!!!

Mary said...

I like the laying-egg squatting position.

Carla said...

Very cute!!

Terri said...

Okay, so I love the chicken outfit. I saw this idea on Oprah's website, and I will share it with you, though in a few years I just might do it myself. Let your son dress up in a white suit, black tie (I think) paint his hair white, and give him a red/white KFC chicken bucket and wa-la - he's Colonel Sanders. You can find the pic on Oprah's site. It's way too cute! Good seeing you the other day. I am still thinking about which is really the front of the stroller by the way!

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Cluck, cluck--what cutie pies? Hope they didn't drop any bird doo around the house =).