Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where did September go?

I can not believe it is the first of October already. It just felt like September began. This time of year just gets so busy. Zane and Zoë are officially walkers. I tried to delay it as long as possible, but they figured it out. Zoë has even figured out that she needs to turn around to get down the step in our back hall. And now she is trying learn the computer. My nieces Mercedes and Meriah celebrated their 11th birthday on the 16th. (They were due Oct. 9th, my twins were due Oct.8th, they were hoping that they would have had the same birthday). Plus my baby sister Danielle celebrated her 24th birthday on the 29th.
We also got together with my friend Leslie and her girls Abby and Amelia. We met at Culver's for dinner and then went to see Disney on Ice in Nashville. This is a picture of Amelia loving on Zane. She couldn't keep her hands off of him. The kids really enjoyed the show. Zoë stayed with my sister Angela, because we didn't have enough room in the van. So how do you choose who goes and who stays. Zoë hates her rear facing car seat. She tries to pull her self up and screams. She is so close to that 20 lbs.
This last weekend my sister Tonya came to town and brought her boyfriend Matt. We only got to spend Friday night with them, but it was better than nothing. They came over for dinner and then we all went to the B.G. vs. Central game. Yes Central got slaughtered.
Saturday we went to a birthday party and the International festival. The kids as usual enjoyed the inflatables. I think we will go to the festival either earlier or later in the day next year. It was so crowded in the middle of the afternoon.
Work has been getting busier. The mail usually picks up this time of year. Plus with elections coming up there's usually lots of political mail. Zane and Zoë are into everything. I've been trying to baby proof. I love this time of year with family and holidays.

2 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Girl, you wear me out with everything that you do!!! You need to slow down. No wonder the babies are walking.....they had too, just to keep up with their mommy :-)

Mary said...

Zoe looks like a Mini Me at the computer.