Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Giving Thanks

I know Thanksgiving was several weeks ago. But, better late than never. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house this year. And it was wild and crazy as usual. But we wouldn't have it any other way. My parents are actually living in Nashville now. My sister Angela and her children are living in their house now. Angela has found her a really nice person, whom she has been dating for several weeks now. And he is really good with the kids. But any way look at Mitchell in deep pray in this picture. No one put him up to this. He kept asking us if he could eat. After about fifteen minutes we noticed he was praying. I guess he thought if he couldn't get us to give him any food he would go straight to God. He sat like this for several minutes. So we had to get a picture. This is a picture of the crazy family. The man next to my sister Tonya is her soon to be fiance. His name is Matt and he too is a really nice guy. They are not officially engaged, but they have started planning the wedding. It will be on a cruise ship in June of 2010.
Austin, Mitchell, Danielle and Meriah

This is a picture of Matt, Tonya, Danielle and Mercedes outside of Ryan's at 7am on black Friday. Angela and I were also there but not in the picture. All of us had gotten up and out of the house at 3:45 that morning and headed to Kohls. Then walmart and then to Ryan's for a big breakfast. I go shopping with at least one of my sisters every year on black Friday. This year we all got to go together. I don't think Matt will go again though. I look forward to it every year. It has to be a group effort though. It's not fun by yourself. Plus you have to have someone wait in line.
This is a picture of Zoë and Zane on my parents porch. They were having lots of fun on the swing.
This is Zoë in time out. Zane and Zoë have had to spend a little time in here lately. Of course brother was entertaining her in this shot.


2 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

I had already seen most of these pictures on Facebook, but it was fun to see them again!

Hope I can see you soon!! I get to see Zane and Zoe a lot, but I am afraid I am going to forget what you look like :-)

Terri said...

Ok, I am cracking up that he was praying for food. Are you starving the boy? :)