Monday, August 11, 2008

Around the Resch House

This is a rare moment in our house. Cassidy actually trying to clean her room. She spent three hours in her room the other day. It still boggles my mind. She usually tells me she doesn't like a clean room, she likes it messy. It drives me crazy. I got Zane and Zoë a new ball the other day. Zane has been entertaining us with his throwing of the ball. Here's a picture of Zane and John in the back of my van while I get ready to go.
Mitchell is always telling me how much he loves his brother. I finally got a picture of them snuggling the other day.


Here's some fun cheap entertainment. One dad, one baby and one laundry basket. John put Zoë in this basket and was swinging her around. She loved it.





7 comments:

Carla said...

We should make a list of everything that you can do with a laundry basket and see how long it can be. I sure have used it for many things outside of the laundry. Great pictures. I love the picture of the boys.

Emma's Mommy said...

Mitchell looks sooooo sweet sitting there with Zane. I knew he still had it in him :-0 I have to say, John swinging her around in the laundry basket is way better than what he used to do with Mitchell (I won't mention on here what that was, but I'm sure you remember.....the pillow!) LOL

Emma's Mommy said...

Oh..........and Cassidy cleaning her room.........what have you done to her!!!! Can you send her on over to my house :-)

Terri said...

Your kids are so precious. Love the laundry basket.

Mary said...

How about a bungee cord Harley ride for the kids! Just kidding. Laundry basket is much safer. I don't want to know what Elaina won't mention. Hope it has nothing to do with a bungee cord.=0

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Send that little Cassidy to my house. She is more than welcome to do some cleaning here =). Glad Mitchell is loving his brother so much--what a sweet photo!

Valerie said...

My Zoe would have so much fun at your house. She LOVES getting into the laundry basket. Cassidy is SO pretty in her haircut. It really fits her.