Friday, August 22, 2008

Party at My School

Zane and Zoë's birthday is on Saturday, so I brought cupcakes for them to share with their friends. Of course only three of them could eat them, but I'm sure they enjoyed them. Zane and Zoë getting all sugared up.
This is Kim's husband(Kim is their daycare mom) Randy. Zoë screams every time he comes to visit. She won't stop until he picks her up. Isn't she adorable? Kim made this sign for the twins. She and some of the other teachers wrote notes to the twins on it.

Zane exhausted from all the partying.
Zoë too!






2 comments:

Carla said...

Where does the time go? I love the pictures of the babies with their cake and then with them napping, how sweet!!!

Emma's Mommy said...

I guess they crashed after all that sugar! They sure do look cute with icing on their face.